Hyunbae Park (박현배)
is in charge of
- developing cosmology related topics with the GMT.
- managing the K-GMT Science website (i.e. this website).
- supporting other K-GMT Science relate businesses.
- epoch of reionization
- cosmic microwave background temperature anisotropy from kinetic Sunyaev-Zel`dovich effect
- cosmological constraints from redshift surveys
More details can be found from the CV linked here.
Hyunbae works in room # 318 of Jangyeongsil Hall.
|Park, Hyunbae;...||The Impact of Nonlinear Structure Formation on the Power Spectrum of Transverse Momentum Fluctuations and the Kinetic Sunyaev-Z||2016ApJ...818...37P|
|Park, Hyunbae;...||The Kinetic Sunyaev-Zel'dovich Effect as a Probe of the Physics of Cosmic Reionization: The Effect of Self-regulated Reionizatio||2013ApJ...769...93P|
|Park, Hyunbae; Kim...||Gravitational Potential Environment of Galaxies. I. Simulation||2010ApJ...714..207P|
|Ocvirk, Pierre;...||Cosmic Dawn (CoDa): the First Radiation-Hydrodynamics Simulation of Reionization and Galaxy Formation in the Local Universe||2016MNRAS.463.1462O|
|Park, Hyunbae;...||The Hydrodynamic Feedback of Cosmic Reionization on Small-Scale Structures and Its Impact on Photon Consumption during the Epoch of Reionization||2016ApJ...831...86P|