K-GMT SP Call for Proposals / 2017A
You need to prepare the proposal using the most recent version of the LaTeX template (v1.35). You also need to submit the .tex file together with the output pdf file.
K-GMT Science Group (KGSG) invites proposals for observations with MMT and Gemini for the K-GMT Science Program. The number of nights available are as follows:
Table 1 - Available telescope time for 2017A term
|Telescope||Available # of nights|
|MMT||~3 nights (subject to change depending on the availability)|
|Gemini||~10 nights (subject to change depending on the availability)|
- observing period
- MMT : 2017A (Jan. to Jul.)
- Gemini : 2017A (Feb. to Jul.)
- There is no limit on the fields of science that prospect proposals shall aim to address. However, preference will be given to proposals with sciences that can be applicable to GMT in the near future.
- The prospect proposers are advised to understand and follow the K-GMT Science Program guidelines. In particular, please be aware of the data handling & authorship policy.
Table 2 - Schedule and Deadlines for the 2017A.
|CfP Release||Sep 1, 2016|
|MMT/Gemini Deadline||11:59 p.m. KST, Oct 7th, 2016|
|Peer Review||Oct. 2016|
|Selected Proposals Announced||Nov. 2016 (subject to change without prior notice)|
* Late Proposals will not be considered. We recommend submission well before the deadline.