KGMT SP Call for Proposals / 2016A
K-GMT Science Group (KGSG) invites proposals for observations with MMT and Gemini, as the cycle 3A of the K-GMT Science Program. The number of nights available are as follows:
Table 1 - Available telescope time for cycle 3A (2016A term)
|Telescope||Available # of nights|
- observing period
- MMT : 2016A (Jan. to Jul.)
- Gemini : 2016A (Feb. to Jul.)
- There is no limit on the fields of science that prospect proposals shall aim to address. However, preference will be given to proposals with sciences that can be applicable to GMT in the near future.
- The prospect proposers are advised to understand and follow the K-GMT Science Program guidelines. In particular, please be aware of the data handling & authorship policy.
Table 2 - Schedule and Deadlines for the cycle 3A.
|CfP Release||Aug 28, 2015|
|MMT/Gemini Deadline||11:59 p.m. KST, Oct 1st, 2015|
|Peer Review||Oct. 2015|
|Selected Proposals Announced||Nov. 2015 (subject to change without prior notice)|
* Late Proposals will not be considered. We recommend submission well before the deadline.